WELCOME to ahhhhs... my M.O.M. blog!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Growing...


Okay, so before I actually experienced it, I didn't fully believe that you explode WAY sooner with #2-- but now I am a true believer! You'll see...

I really would love to stay home to have this one but I'm going to have to work on my debate skills to make that happen (if CA has anything to say about it). Something to do with insurance not covering us... bleh!

Just for reference.... here I was at **OK, I'm looking for that pic**
~Baby sickness is wearing off so things are looking up especially since its crazy as usual around here- Wish us luck!

Here's the baby bump today 1/31/07-- we'll figure out how many weeks later...

Next Birth Center visit on Feb. 7th-- We'll try to figure out how far and when we can do the sono. to be "sure" and find out if Bailee's baby is a BOY or GIRL!

No comments: