WELCOME to ahhhhs... my M.O.M. blog!

Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm bringin' home a baby bumbleBEE!

Bailee Elizabeth Heincker

You know that spark that some people lose when they "have no reason for living"? Well, this girl can bring it back. Not only can she bring it back she can amplify it. If her fiery wisps of hair and gentle brown eyes don't get you, her communication will. She'll wow you with her complicated "words" or sign (ASL) you into the next room or mommy's favorite-- BOTH! Or, here's the aaahhh... she'll hug you and pat you on the back like we do to her to soothe her... it is precious! She is the light of our life and now almost everyone that meets her as well. I read once that there are angels on earth and at the risk of sounding cliché Bailee has made me a *BELIEVER*. I don't know what CA and I did to deserve such a precious gift, but we feel so blessed.

We love you Bailee "Bee"

~Thank you God~

No comments: