WELCOME to ahhhhs... my M.O.M. blog!

Monday, October 15, 2007

CA says manic-- I say efficient.

~First spit on the page at 5a~

I can't seem to go to sleep... I know part of it is my stress level around our situation-- my instinct , to stay home but for some reason our govt. doesn't want to pay mommas to care for their OWN children... sigh, a whole other story. I'm still up at 3am... I just seem to get so much more down at night. I can still remember my mom being up at all hours baking, sewing, making holiday treasure baskets and you name it so we could have all the niceties of having a SAHM all the while being a WAHM-- that woman's a saint.

Ok, I'm going to take my baby girl to bed and try to get some sleep... sigh.

Night, well actually morning!

~De-coded at 9:30a for clarity~

No comments: